The Liquid Revolution from Natural Vitality
No matter how good the vitamins or mineral supplements are that you start with, they only provide benefit to you if they are bioavailable. Supplements must be absorbed and assimilated into the body and be available at the proper area in order to be of use. All pills and capsules have to dissolve into liquid form before they can be absorbed and assimilated.
At Natural Vitality we begin with liquid. There is nothing to break down. The nutrients are naturally engineered for bioavailability. For those who have trouble taking pills and capsules, a liquid avoids this problem altogether.
Natural Calm® Plus Calcium
This unique formula is a blend of calcium, magnesium and the award-winning Natural Calm®. It is balanced in favor of magnesium taking into account calcium intake in the diet and helps avoid problems associated with a high calcium diet by restoring calcium-magnesium balance and healthy magnesium levels.
• Now available in convenient individual sports/travel packs.
• Includes the best selling magnesium supplement for superior bioavailability and fast absorption
• Includes Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 and boron to assist in absorption of calcium
• Utilizes calcium gluconate, a better-absorbed form of calcium than the commonly used calcium carbonate
Original CalMag was created by the leaders in magnesium supplementation, the makers of best-selling Natural Calm. CalMag is a relaxing calcium-magnesium drink with a classic 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. It is a water-soluble powder that mixes easily in water.
• Organic raspberry-lemon flavor, sweetened with organic stevia.
• Supports healthy muscle, sleep and mood functions
• Supports healthy bone development
A premium easily absorbed and assimilated bone health support supplement that balances calcium with magnesium in a natural orange-vanilla liquid with certified organic stevia and organic agave nectar.
• Brand-name ingredients GloCal® calcium and Natural Calm® magnesium, the category-leading magnesium supplement.
• Vitamins to assist calcium absorption and support bone health (A, D3, B6, C, K2 and folic acid)
• Minerals in ionic form (zinc, copper, manganese, potassium and boron).