|Tuesday, June 20, 2006|
|Living Naturally Launches Natural Market Watch|
|June 20, 2006, Venice, Fla. – Living Naturally opened its new Web portal, Natural Market Watch (www.NaturalMarketWatch.com), to retailers in the natural product industry today. The new multifunctional, interactive service is being provided to Living Naturally’s retail customers at no additional charge and offered to other retailers and industry members for a low subscription rate. The first of its kind in the industry, Natural Market Watch provides a comprehensive set of retail store business solutions for inventory management, operations, marketing and staff education in one web site.|
“Living Naturally has always envisioned a one-stop online destination for retailers to manage their supply side ordering, consumer marketing and staff education” said David Knaggs, CEO of Living Naturally. “This initial release is just the beginning. We intend to make the Natural Market Watch a must-have toolkit for independent retailers so they can operate more efficiently and compete effectively with the large chains and mass market.”
The Natural Market Watch opens with the following:
"I am very pleased to be part of this program,” said Danny Wells, leading industry consultant. “Now retailers have access to hard financial and store operating data that was previously only available to them through one-on-one consulting services. Also, the ability to access real time sales reports overshadows a velocity report showing what was selling last quarter.”
- Latest industry news, Internet research and market watch commentary from leading industry experts.
- Online access to the New Products Launch Pad (www.nplp.com) database.
- Access to Living Naturally’s extensive industry product database, including label information, product attribute classifications and product images.
- Online ordering module that interfaces directly with the Scan Genius ordering system.
- Real-time access to sales reporting data including top moving products and categories.
- A promotional calendar with supplier print and electronic advertising materials that retailers can use to advertise and promote their product specials online.
- An interactive financial module that compares a retailer’s financial performance to industry averages for stores of a similar size.
- Recommendations from Danny Wells on unique natural products that are clean, innovative and not available in the mass-market—vital for differentiation.
- An interactive Ask the Experts section that allows retailers to send questions to a panel of industry experts including Mark Mulcahy (Produce), Debby Swoboda (Store Marketing), Steve Rosen (Prepared Foods), TJ Miller (Branding), Dick Calio (Point of Sale, Dave Williams (Customer Loyalty) and Linda O’Hara (Online Marketing).
- A library of articles, videos and training materials from leading educators in the industry.
Industry experts who wish to participate in the Natural Market Watch can contact Linda O’Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Living Naturally
Living Naturally is a leading provider of online solutions to the North American Natural Health industry. Formed in 1999 to service the needs of retailers and suppliers in this space, the company has established itself at the forefront of innovative solutions for the industry. Living Naturally currently serves over 1,500 customers and works with a number of strategic partners including United Natural Foods, New Hope Natural Media, Danny Wells & Associates, InnoVision, Natural Partners, ASI Business Solutions, and Innovation Philadelphia. Visit www.livingnaturally.com for more information.